Robbins Engineering was founded in 2004 in Little Rock, Arkansas. We provide Structural Design services from small to large projects ranging from educational and healthcare buildings to commercial offices, civic and religious facilities, and recreational and industrial buildings. Some of our recent projects have included Data Centers, Office Headquarters, Hospitals, University buildings, and Industrial Facilities. We are dedicated to each project and committed to finding cost-effective and commons sense solutions for our clients.
STRUCTURAL DESIGN SERVICES
- Mission Critical Projects
- Educational buildings for Universities, Colleges, and K-12
- Commercial and Retail Buildings
- Hospitals and Healthcare facilities
- Industrial buildings
- Religious buildings
- Sports and Recreational facilities
- Pre-Engineered Metal buildings
- Retaining walls
- Heavy equipment foundations
- Civil Structures for Water and Wastewater Treatment plants, including above ground and below ground tanks
- Tornado Resistant Structures
Our main office is located in Little Rock, Arkansas. We also have a branch office located in Northwest Arkansas in Fayetteville. Our Professional Engineers have registrations in over 30 states.