Experienced-Structural Engineer Branch Manager
Project Engineers / Entry-Level Structural Engineers
Opening for multiple full-time positions to work at our branch office in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
We are looking to expand our Fayetteville office by hiring strong individuals who share our passion for excellence and are looking to grow their careers by embracing the latest technology and ideas through innovation and creativity. We strive to create a collaborative nurturing environment by encouraging a team approach to design with cooperative dialogue to stimulate critical thinking, and continuing education outside of the office. We want everyone to grow as a professional and will assist you in achieving your professional development goals.
We provide structural design services for small to large commercial and industrial projects. Our engineers currently have professional registrations in over 30 states. We utilize state-of-the art software for gravity, static and non-linear lateral design, as well as impact design which incorporates the latest developments in the design of Wind and Seismic engineering.
You will be involved with many different types of projects including Critical Facilities designed to withstand Tornado and Hurricane forces, Heavy Timber, Mass Timber, Steel design, Parking Structures, Conventional Concrete, Post-tensioned Concrete, Wood construction, and Masonry construction. Our structural designers have extensive technical experience in AutoCAD, Revit, RAM, Dlubal, and BIM 360 software.
Experienced Structural Engineer Branch Manager (1 position)
- Provide basic mentoring and general management of Branch Office with assistance as needed.
- Prefer PE/SE with 5 plus years work experience, BSCE or MSCE with structural emphasis. Complete structural engineering drawings from initial concept thru construction documents using AutoCAD, Revit, RAM, DLUBAL, BIM360 software. Work with IBC, ASCE, ACI, & AISC structural design codes and standards.
- Prepare and complete structural engineering plans, specifications, design calculations, and reports with limited direction.
- Perform construction administration tasks (submittal reviews, RFI’s, change orders, site visits & and reports).
- Will be responsible for design engineering, managing multiple projects and personnel, and developing strong client relationships.
- Travel for job site visits and project meetings required.
Project Engineer / Entry-Level Structural Engineer (Multiple Positions Available)
- BS Structural/Civil Engineering with structural emphasis, PE or EIT certification required, 0-5 years work experience.
- Under supervision, be able to prepare and complete structural engineering plans, specifications, design calculations, and analysis.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Ram software a plus.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and be able to meet deadlines.
We offer top compensation and benefits package.
Robbins Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, minorities, females, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.